GOLDCHIP: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
- 1.3 Where you place any bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the ‘Betting Rules’ section on the Website, at the bottom of every page.
- 1.4 All references to “Goldchip”, “we”, "our" or “us” are in relation to: Goldchip Ltd, Lister House, Lister Hill, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS18 5AZ. Goldchip Ltd is betting operator and is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission (Licence number 2823)
- 1.5 Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Goldchip and/or any registered customer of Goldchip.
- 1.6 On occasion Goldchip may need to make alterations to the Terms. This could be for many reasons such as ensuring compliance with laws and with regulations. Minor alterations can be made at any time and you should ensure that you review the Terms on a regular basis. If Goldchip makes major changes to the Terms then you will be notified in advance of the changes coming into effect. Your continued placing of bets after the revised Terms are published will be deemed to be your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you consider any changes to the Terms to be unacceptable to you, you should immediately stop using the Website and close your account with Goldchip.
- 1.7 Any other variation in these Terms applying between Goldchip and you will only be binding to the extent agreed in writing between you and Goldchip.
- 1.8 In certain countries or jurisdictions it may be illegal to access the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure when placing bets with Goldchip that at all times you are in compliance with the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you. If you are spending time in a country where betting is prohibited or where internet or telephone gambling is illegal, you must not place bets with Goldchip during that time.
- 1.9 Goldchip prides itself on its commitment to its customers and to supporting their responsible gambling. Upon registration with Goldchip, you will be provided with information about how to engage in responsible betting behaviour. You should retain this information throughout the time that you are a customer. More details can be found in the ‘Responsible Gambling’ link at the bottom of the homepage. Although Goldchip will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Goldchip does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Goldchip is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Goldchip’s reasonable control.
- 2.1 All Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland in order to register and participate in any content, including the placing of stakes on a bet or participation in any other content found on this website.
- 2.2 It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on this website.
- 2.3 In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided.
- 2.3.1 We will undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over and your identity, including your name, address and date of birth. To assist in verifying your identity Goldchip may also ask for further
documents such as:
- a copy of your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence)
- a copy of a utility bill in your name confirming the address you have registered with Goldchip (no more than three months old).
If we are unable to confirm that you are aged eighteen (18) or over and your identity, then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age and identity is provided.
- 2.4 You have sole responsibility in ensuring your payment/bank details and contact information are up to date at all times.
- 2.5 You have sole responsibility to ensure that your security details remain confidential. In any event where you are concerned that your security details are no longer confidential, you have the obligation to notify us immediately. Any transactions that have been placed by a person who is securely logged into your account will be your responsibility.
- 2.6 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been confirmed by us.
- 2.7 We only accepts registrations and deposits from residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- 2.8 You should only deposit funds into your account with us from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where we identify that the named account holder differs from that which we hold, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
- 2.9 We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts with justification provided upon request. We also reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that you were placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored.
- 2.10 We reserve the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- 2.11 Winnings will be credited to Customer's accounts following confirmation of the final result.
- 2.12 We reserve the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, We reserve the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to you from those bets.
- 2.13 Should funds be credited to a Customer's account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to us.
- 2.14 We reserve the right to suspend or close your account and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that you open more than one account.
- 2.15 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- 2.16 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 2.17 We do not accept responsibility for any typing, human or palpable errors that lead to obvious price errors. In all such cases bets will be deemed void.
- 2.18 We do not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- 2.20 We reserve the right to change odds and information displayed on the website at any time and without notice. We will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- 2.21 The website will at all times show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that you keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
- 2.22 All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- 2.23 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- 2.24 All promotions and offers are limited to one per person. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion.
- 2.25 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, We reserve the right to deduct the bonus and the winnings associated with the bonus from your account.
- 2.26 We consider these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
- 2.27 If you wish to make a formal complaint about our services you should first contact our Customer Services department using the contact us form on the website or Live Chat. We will respond as quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure that all customers are responded to within 48 hours. Our response will include the name of the person who will be handling your complaint and a full record of the correspondence will be tracked, including our operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If you do not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and transparent then you are free to request for the complaint to be escalated to a member of our Senior Management team who will personally review your complaint and make a final decision. Should you still be of the opinion that our resolution is not fair and transparent then the complaint is escalated to a "dispute" and can be referred to independent adjudication service IBAS. We give our commitment to pursuing an amicable solution to all disputes. All disputes and the resolution of these disputes will be reported to the Gambling Commission on a quarterly basis.
- 2.29 Goldchip holds customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level of ‘Basic Segregation’.
3. ACCOUNT DETAILS
- 3.1 When applying for a Goldchip account you are required to set your own password to be used to gain access to the Website. It is your responsibility to keep this password secret as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
- 3.2 Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you).
- 3.3 You should change your password immediately if you have any reason to suspect that a third party knows your password.
- 3.4 If you activate Touch ID and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices and contact us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
- 3.5 If another party has accessed your account and Goldchip are not immediately informed by you by telephone, your account may be frozen and stakes and monies on the account maybe withheld and forfeited.
- 3.6 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number are correctly stated.
- 4.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
- 4.2 Each bonus offer will have its own "terms and conditions’ and Customers should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- 4.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
- 4.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to your account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into your account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
- 4.5 At no time will a bonus be offered where the benefit amount is dependent on you gambling for a certain time limit or frequency; where the benefit increased if you reach a qualifying activity in a shorter amount of time; or where the value of the benefit increases with your spend it does so at no greater rate than your spend increases.
5. DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
5.1 3.1 We accept deposits via the following credit and debit card types: Visa; Visa Debit; MasterCard; Visa Electron; Maestro. We do not accept any deposits from eWallets, such as Neteller and Skrill.
5.2 The minimum deposit amount accepted is £10.00.
5.3 We will only accept deposits from Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
5.4 When you choose to make a deposit via one of the above listed methods, only once your account balance reaches 0.00 with any withdrawal requests fully processed will you be able to choose a different deposit method. This is to ensure compliance with our own anti-money laundering policies.
5.5 As required by our anti-money laundering obligations and/or as part of our policy with regard to the source of funds placed on deposit, we reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed on deposit. We may, acting reasonably, suspend or terminate any Account where the response to such query/queries is not in its view satisfactory and/or may pass on such information as it deems necessary to any relevant authority.
5.6 Funds may be withdrawn from your Account provided that:
5.6.1 All payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
220.127.116.11 Any identity checks we are required to conduct pursuant to applicable anti-money laundering regulations and rules or other obligations are clear. To this end we reserve the right to seek such other information from you as we might require in order to confirm your identity and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable rules, laws or regulations. For the avoidance of doubt, we may request from you copies of one or more of the following documents to meet these requirements:
Your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence)
The front of the credit/debit card you used to deposit (obscuring the middle 8 digits of your 16-digit card number)
A bank statement (issued within the last 3 months) accompanied by a payslip
A tax return document
A statement that shows regular income on your account.
Potential Inheritance or proof of ownership of potential capital.
Anything else we could determine as a source of income e.g. P60, P45
In the event we require any of the above information from you, someone from Goldchip will contact you either via your registered email address or via your contact telephone number also registered with us. Details on how this information can then be sent to Goldchip will be made clear in these communications; and
18.104.22.168 You have complied with the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
22.214.171.124 You accept that all transactions may be checked to prevent money laundering and that any transactions made by you which we deem suspicious, may be reported to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right to decline and/or reverse the withdrawal of unspent or otherwise unused deposits until the verification of these funds is deemed satisfactory.
5.7 If you choose to make a withdrawal request and have deposited with us using a credit or debit card, we will look to pay any requested winnings in full back to this card.
5.8 With the exception of any applicable withdrawal or management fees detailed below, we do not charge you for deposits or withdrawals although you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they will levy any such charges.
5.9 The minimum withdrawal amount that can be paid is £10.00.
6.1 We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customer's request. If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "Gambling Controls" section of this website. If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer's request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information. If a self exclusion has been requested by contacting the Customer Support, the account will be closed for 6 months unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any self-exclusion may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least 6 months each.
6.2 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with any self-exclusion. We implement reasonable checks and safeguards to ensure that whilst you are self-excluded you are not sent marketing material about gambling from us and you cannot access our services. You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including in respect of any losses you may incur) if you continue to gamble with us, in particular where you have sought to circumvent a self-exclusion via additional accounts; or where you have changed any of the registration details (which would also include if you register an account by altering certain details). All self-excluded individuals found to be either attempting or having perpetrated such acts to open an account that could not be practically stopped at the time will have any winnings forfeited and all bets voided. The company treats such instances where an individual wilfully construes to subvert the account opening process having self-excluded extremely seriously and will take all necessary action including legal action to protect itself and the individual in order to mitigate harm.
We would urge anyone who believes they have a gambling problem to seek help from agencies such as:
And if you wish to self-exclude from all gambling companies licensed in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission who have signed up to the service, visit GAMSTOP.
6.3 Once you are self-excluded with GAMSTOP you will not be allowed to gamble with us until your GAMSTOP self-exclusion is no longer active, in accordance with GAMSTOP’s terms. Your GAMSTOP self-exclusion may take a number of days in order to become active with us once you register with GAMSTOP - you should ensure that the details you use to register with GAMSTOP are the same as those details registered on your account with us. Unless your details registered on your account with us match exactly the details you registered with GAMSTOP, your self-exclusion may not be active with us. We implement reasonable checks and safeguards to ensure that whilst you are self-excluded via GAMSTOP you cannot access our services. Consequently, we cannot be held liable to you or any third party if you are able to continue to gamble on our website or mobile and tablet applications.
You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including in respect of any losses you may incur) if you continue to gamble or are able to gamble with us where:
- you have sought to circumvent a GAMSTOP self-exclusion via additional accounts;
- you have changed any of the registration details (which would also include if you open up an account with substantially the same information, albeit inputted into the registration form in a different way);
- if you continue to gamble with us between your self-exclusion registration with GAMSTOP and us receiving notification and applying such self-exclusion on our services;
- where you have registered a new account when the GAMSTOP service is unavailable, inaccessible or degraded for whatever reason;
- where you have sought to take advantage of the GAMSTOP service being unavailable, inaccessible or degraded; or
- for any other reason outside of our reasonable control, including where the operating systems utilised by GAMSTOP fail to properly and/or in a timely manner identify you and/or your online accounts as subject to self-exclusion when you attempt to use our services.
7. ACCOUNT CLOSURE
7.1 If you wish to close your account, you can withdraw any remaining funds and there is no further requirement to inform us. Should you want to close your account permanently please contact our Customer Services team, who will try to assist you with any issues or concerns you have, and if unsuccessful your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to process your request.
7.2 We reserve the right to decline a new customer or close an account without having to give a reason for doing so.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICES AND COMPLAINTS
- 8.1 If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us using the Contact Us section of our website, or through the Live Chat function.
- 8.2 Any complaints or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, from the publication of the information on the Website which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
- 8.3The communication must contain the following information:
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) registered First Name and Surname;
c) explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
- 8.4 All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
- 8.5In case of conflict between the result posted on the Application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between you the user and us will be determined based on the records kept by us.
- 8.6 We commit to responding to the complainant or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date which the relevant complaint is lodged, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
- 8.7 If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a Panel for adjudication.
- 8.8 Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the Panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and the Operator. The document will explain the Panel's reasons for the ruling, the Panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- 8.9 Before contacting IBAS and completing the Adjudication Form, we recommend that you read the case studies section on the website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your own circumstances and help clarify your case
before proceeding to adjudication.
Telephone Number: +44 (0)20 7347 5883
Adjudication Form: http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php
- 9.1 Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. You agree to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus you collect. .
- 9.2 Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered by Goldchip are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household. .
- 9.3 You cannot apply for a withdrawal request unless the wagering requirements of the bonus received have been fully completed. .
- 9.4 Wagering Requirements (also referred to as playthrough or rollover): The number of times or the amount that has to be placed as a bet for each bonus, before any winnings can be withdrawn. Any withdrawal request of monies linked to a bonus whose wagering requirements have not been completed will completely invalidate the bonus including any winnings generated from that bonus. You understand and agree that you will only be entitled to withdraw the winnings generated from bonuses after you have completed the wagering requirements for all bonuses received. You cannot activate an offer if your account already contains a bonus in progress. Pending offers can only be activated after you have met the wagering requirements for the current bonus. It is unlawful upon agreeing to this document for any funds to be withdrawn by you from your balance (including initial deposit) until the wagering requirements have been completed. .
10. CASH OUT
- 10.1 Cash Out is a feature which is offered on various singles and multiples Sportsbook bets. Cash Out allows you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, without having to wait for the event to finish.
- 10.2 If you make a Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful. Your request to Cash Out is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
- 10.3 Cash Out is not currently available on all markets - a Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support Cash Out.
- 10.4 We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- 10.5 Using Cash Out may mean you will opt out of and no longer be eligible for a particular promotion. See the terms and conditions of the promotion for further details.
- 10.6 Any bonuses due from bets such as Lucky 15/31/63 will not apply where Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
- 10.7 We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- 10.8 We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 10.9 We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
- 11.1 Should Goldchip incur any charges relating to your account, such as charge-backs and reversal fees, we reserve the right to recover these costs from you. This may be done by adjusting your gambling account balance accordingly.
- 11.2 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
- 11.3 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
12. SETTLEMENT AND PAYOUTS
- 12.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the following maximum winnings and are all exclusive of stake;
For single bets the maximum win £60,000
For doubles the maximum win is £80,000
For trebles & accumulators the maximum win is £100,000
The maximum total win in any 24-hour period is £200,000
In the case where a customer places several separate bets all including the same selection the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
- 12.2 Goldchip reserves the right to suspend a market, cease betting on a market, and/or cancel any bet at any time.
- 12.3 The 'Totals Returns' calculation visible on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake at the odds accepted.
- 12.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
- 12.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Goldchip reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
- 12.6 Unless otherwise stated at the time of acceptance, Ante-Post Bets are accepted by Goldchip on an ‘all-in run or not’ and ‘all in – enter or not’ basis. Selections not taking part in the race or event will be considered losing selections. Ante-Post Bets placed after the overnight declaration stage or selections which do not take part in the race or event will be void and stakes will be returned. Ante Post Bets on horse racing will be rendered void and any selections involved in an accumulator will be considered to be a non-runner if any one or more of the following events occurs:
(a) the race is abandoned;
(b) the race is officially declared void;
(c) the venue is altered;
(d) a horse is balloted out under the Jockey Club’s Rules of Racing; or
(e) the conditions of the race are altered after the bet is placed as defined in Tattersall’s Rules of Betting.
- 12.7 We reserve the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that any of the following has occurred:
(a) the integrity of the event has been formally called into question;
(b) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated;
(c) match rigging has taken place;
(d) reasonable suspicion or evidence of misuse of inside information;
- 12.8 If at any time Goldchip has a reasonable basis to suspect that any activity taking place in relation to your account including without limitation the placing of bets or the transfer of money to or from your account is potentially fraudulent, collusive or otherwise suspicious, you may be requested to provide us with additional information and evidence of source of funds, information provided in relation to the betting, the overall circumstances of the gambling and further evidence of identity and address. Failure to provide such information in a timely fashion may lead to the suspension or closing of your account without further notice. Goldchip reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
At any time, Goldchip is permitted to suspend an Account and conduct a review of all transactions on that Account. If you are found to be in breach of any of the Terms Goldchip shall be entitled in its discretion (acting reasonably) to take one or more of the
following courses of action:
(a) close or suspend your Account;
(b) remove your rights to any bonus;
(c) remove your rights to any promotional offer; and/or
(d) confiscate any winnings.
- 12.10 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Goldchip reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by Goldchip staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
- 12.11 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 12.12 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
- 12.13 Goldchip reserves the right to void any bet where a customer gives ambiguous instructions.
- 12.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the following maximum winnings and are all exclusive of stake; For single bets the maximum win £60,000
- 13.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Goldchip’s liability for: death or personal injury resulting from Goldchip’s negligence; fraudulent misrepresentation; or liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- 13.2 Goldchip provides the Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis and no representations or endorsements of any kind are made.
- 13.3 Goldchip will not be liable in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Services for: loss of revenue, contracts, data, profits (direct or indirect), loss of opportunity, business or anticipated savings; any special or indirect or consequential loss; or any loss of goodwill or reputation.
- 13.4 In particular, Goldchip accepts no liability for harm or loss sustained as a consequence of system failure howsoever occurring preventing you from placing bets with or otherwise contacting Goldchip.
- 13.5 Goldchip accepts no liability to pay out on any bets placed by any third party as a result of disclosure of your Security Information or otherwise.
- 13.6 Goldchip makes every effort to ensure complete accuracy in its dealings with you but accepts no liability for harm or loss sustained as a consequence of errors or omissions in the disclosure of information in respect of selections, times or odds applicable to bets placed, or any of the information included on the Website.
- 13.7 Should your instructions in respect of any bet contain ambiguity, Goldchip reserve the right to divide the stake between each of the possible outcomes. Goldchip’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- 13.8 You accept sole responsibility for reporting any winnings or losses arising from the Services to the relevant tax or other authority as may be required by law.
14. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 14.1 All company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Goldchip. No part of the Website may be reproduced or modified without the express priorwritten consent of Goldchip and any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
- 15.1 If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be severed from the remaining terms of the Agreement, the validity or enforceability of which shall not be affected to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 16.1 No course of conduct or dealing, failure or delay in exercising any rights or remedies provided under these Terms and Conditions, or under any law, does not constitute a waiver of such or any rights and remedies. A waiver given by Goldchip is only applicable to the specific instance or provision for which it is given and will not be valid unless expressly agreed in writing.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
18. FORCE MAJEURE
- 18.1 Goldchip will not be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including force majeure events such as natural disasters, failure of IT, telecommunication or internet equipment, electrical failures, or acts of government or any other competent authority.
19. GOVERNING LAW
- 19.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
The above Terms and Conditions will come into effect on the 24th September, 2019.